From The Emerging Circuits and Computation Group at ITU
Group news and activities
- Apr. 2016 We will present our work "Accurate Synthesis of Arithmetic Operations with Stochastic Logic" in IEEE-ISVLSI 2016.
- Apr. 2016 We will present our work "Power-Delay-Area Performance Modeling and Analysis for Nano-Crossbar Arrays" in IEEE-ISVLSI 2016.
- Apr. 2016 We will give an invited talk "Circuit Design and Optimization of Nano-Crossbar Arrays" in NanoTR-12.
- Feb. 2016 We will give a plenary talk "Implementation of a Switching Nano-Crossbar Computer" in ACT 2016.
- Jan. 2016 We will present our EU H2020 project NANOxCOMP in a premier conference on electronic design automation DATE 2016.
- Dec. 2015 Our project on fault-aware reversible microprocessor implementation received a grant from the TUBITAK Short Term R&D Funding Program (1002).
- Sept. 2015 Our project on nano-crossbar computer implementation received a 724.500EURO grant from the EU H2020-MCSA Research and Innovation Staff Exchange Program (RISE). This project has a consortium of eight international partners and is coordinated by our group; we are one of the few H2020 project coordinators from Turkey.
- Aug. 2015 Our project on sensor and communication systems for phacoemulsification cataract eye surgery is invited to the final exhibition of the TUBITAK Industry Oriented Senior Project Competition (2241/B) as one of the top 40 out of more than 400 projects. The project is cooperated with Novartis-Alcon.
- Aug. 2015 We will present two papers on electronics reliability in ESREL 2015.
- May 2015 We will present our work "Defect Tolerance in Diode, FET, and Four-Terminal Switch Based Nano-Crossbar Arrays" in a globally leading conference on nanocircuits/nanoarchitectures IEEE/ACM-NANOARCH 2015.
- Feb. 2015 We will present our work "Synthesis and Optimization of Switching Nanoarrays" in IEEE-DDECS 2015.
- Nov. 2014 We will present three papers on circuit design techniques for emerging technologies in a premier national conference ELECO 2014.
- Oct. 2014 We will present our work "An Efficient Algorithm to Synthesize Quantum Circuits and Optimization" in IEEE-ICECS 2014.
- Sept. 2014 We will present our work "Warranty Forecasting of Electronic Boards using Short-term Field Data" in a globally leading reliability conference RAMS 2015.
- June 2014 We will present our work "Reliability Prediction of Electronic Boards by Analyzing Field Return Data" in ESREL 2014.
- Feb. 2014 Our project on circuit design and reliability for switching nano arrays received a grant from the TUBITAK Career Program (3501).
- Feb. 2014 Our project on quantum circuit design is supported by the ITU Research Project Support Program (BAP) and the TUBITAK MSc Scholarship Program in Priority Areas (2210/C).
- Oct. 2013 Our project on reliability of appliance electronic cards received a grant from the TUBITAK University-Industry Collaboration Grant Program (1505). The project is cooperated with Arçelik A.Ş..
Joining our group
- For current open positions click here (in Turkish).
- For current open postdoc position click here.
- Visiting professors/researchers and postdoc scholars are very welcome. Postdoc applicants are highly encouraged to apply for the following programs:
- European Union H2020 Individual Fellowships (MSCA - IF)
- TUBITAK Research Fellowship Program For Foreign Citizens (2216)
- TUBITAK National Postdoctoral Research Fellowship Program (2218)
- TUBITAK Postdoctoral Reintegration Fellowship Program (2232)
- Various funded research projects available for graduate and undergraduate students on the following topics:
- Computational nanoelectronics: circuit design techniques for emerging technologies based on nano-crossbar arrays, flexible/printed substrates, and molecular scale transistors
- Reliability of electronic circuits and systems
- Reversible quantum computing
- Stochastic computing
Collaborating with our group
- We are wide open to national/international collaborations with academia and industry.
- We are dedicated to establish new partnerships for European Union H2020 and EUREKA work programmes/projects including:
- Future and Emerging Technologies (FET)
- Information and Communication Technologies (ICT)
- Cluster for Application and Technology Research in Europe on NanoElectronics (CATRENE)
- The projects needed expertise in reliability, circuit design, and electronic design automation
If interested in our group, please contact Mustafa
or stop by EEF 3005